Do you want your home to perform to its maximum potential?
Would you like to have your home on a preventative maintenance plan?
Dillon Builders, Inc. believes in the importance of maintaining your home to keep a home performing to its potential. Just like your automobile, bicycle, tools, or personal health, your home also needs a checkup and maintenance from time to time. It is better for the bottom line to be proactive regarding any potential opportunities then to let those issues grow to bigger and more expensive opportunities.
Dillon Builders, Inc. will assist you as much or little as you prefer with your preventative home maintenance program. We offer basic packages that include site visits, visual assessments, and simple reports on a one time, monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual basis. We also offer custom maintenance packages that involve our expertise and service as much or as little as you like.
Inspection and Assessment
For a one time consultative fee of $95.00 we can meet with you at your property and spend approximately 1 hour performing a visual inspection and providing a verbal assessment of your property. This time will allow us to look in your crawl space, attic, and basement. We will also be able to walk thru your interior living spaces and evaluate exterior surfaces. If you become interested in seeking a preventative maintenance program with Dillon Builders, Inc. we will apply the $95.00 assessment fee towards your maintenance program.
We also offer our services at your request and will be billed on a per instance basis.
Services in our programs include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish/Develop a home manual and maintenance schedule
- Visual home and property assessment
- Gutter cleaning
- Pressure washing
- Pressure treated wood treatment including decks, porches, and fences
- Concrete caulking and sealing
- Monitoring/Changing air return filters
- Opening/Closing crawl space vents
- Home caulking and painting
- Assess window and door operability
- Develop scope of work related to window and door upgrades
- Coordinate pest control
- Coordinate HVAC semi-annual preventive maintenance activity
- Coordinate irrigation winterizing and start up
- Coordinate maintenance on whole house water filter systems
- Coordinate hot water heater maintenance
- Coordinate landscape maintenance
- Any specific routine that needs to be done related to the operation of the home
Please contact Dillon Builders, Inc. to assist you with establishing a preventative home maintenance program or to learn more about our service offerings.
Dillon Builders, Inc has done a great job taking care of our home. They have proven to be thorough, thoughtful and proactive. We no longer have to worry about whether or not things at our home are in good condition or if there is anything we should be doingTom and Amy